Customising The Order Invoices/packing Slips In Admin

Hello,

is it possible to add a logo to the order invoices / packing slips that one can print out to mail to customers with their goods?

If so, can someone tell me where within the cscart file these templates are held?

Kind regards

Phil.

Admin - Themes - Visual editor. Dropdown to logog in left

Also you can see them in admin\file editor Images tab- logos

Zeero, I can see how to add a logo to the site pages using your route - but not to the despatch invoices!

What am I missing using your suggestion?

You can replace the invoice logo by FTP to your domain in images/logos/2

invoice_logo2.gif

I am still working locally - so have found the invoice.tpl file using design / templates - but still cannot get the logo to actually display.

I can view the file in Dreamweaver in design view and see the image placement but the logo will not actually display when viewing in CS cart admin.

My code is as follows:

{$logos.mail.image.alt}

Not being very confident with PHP, have I got the img src coding correct?

Kind regards

Phil.

This is what shows In invoice.tpl. But I did replace the image with FTP

{$logos.mail.image.alt}

Zeero,

Thank you for responding.

Yes - the coding you show was the same as my invoice tpl file BEFORE I added the name and location of the logo I wish to use.

Are you saying I do not need to specify a file name??? surely that cannot be right …

In YOUR coding, what is the actual name of the image file? Is it $logos.mail ?

Rather confused!

KR

Phil.

Not sure myself but it could be a function request since mine shows properly without doing any changes in invoice.tpl

Zeero,

Thank you for your help - I have cracked it - realised from another post on the forum that I needed to edite TWO invoice files - both in Backend and Responsive - both need to be identical.

Kind regards

Phil.