Customers Question

I realize you can go into your orders and search through them to find the customer name, but why can we not go to customers and find a purchase history? In other carts I've used, when you click on the customer name it will bring up their info and a link to what they've purchased from you in the past. This seems like a given with most carts.

We've been doing a lot of work on customer retention and creating a closer customer relationship, and this is one of the things that keeps tripping us up.

You can click the top right gear icon or the popup gear icon on customers manage page and then click 'View all orders'.

You can click the top right gear icon or the popup gear icon on customers manage page and then click 'View all orders'.

Yes but this doesn't show what the customers actually bought. We have an add-on that does.

Yes but this doesn't show what the customers actually bought. We have an add-on that does.

CS-Cart v4 has a feature to view selected orders purchased products. The link name is 'View purchased products' on the orders manage page.

Thank you! :)

CS-Cart v4 has a feature to view selected orders purchased products. The link name is 'View purchased products' on the orders manage page.

I think the gripe is that to get to a list of oders/products that a customer purchased is at least 5-6 clicks where it should be one.

I.e. orders (and items) should be listed as a table at the bottom of the customer detail page or as a tab in the customer detail page.

One or two clicks to see their history (frontend and backend).

The 'View purchased products' button does not display which Option was purchased only the parent product, is there a way to display the product option purchased alongside this? we need to produce a Production list with all products and their SKU's

The 'View purchased products' button does not display which Option was purchased only the parent product, is there a way to display the product option purchased alongside this? we need to produce a Production list with all products and their SKU's

Additional code modification is required.

I agree with alt-team. Unfortunately it is not possible out of the box