Customer Notes Missing And Terms & Conditions Not Working

We just had an issue come up where the notes our customers leave at checkout are not showing up after the order is placed. This is really important in our store since we do a good bit of custom work and we go by the notes. They were working perfectly fine a few days ago, we haven't added any new addons or made any major changes either. I'm lost on this one.

Also, when going through and troubleshooting the notes section i figured out our terms & conditions at check box at checkout doesn't have to be clicked for user to move forward. There used to be an alert and wouldn't let the customer go any further until it was checked. I checked under the languages and it looks like the checkout_terms_n_conditions is showing up at checkout instead of checkout_terms_n_conditions_alert. Not sure how to change it though, or if that is even the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

We just had an issue come up where the notes our customers leave at checkout are not showing up after the order is placed. This is really important in our store since we do a good bit of custom work and we go by the notes. They were working perfectly fine a few days ago, we haven't added any new addons or made any major changes either. I'm lost on this one.

The issue requires examination on your server. Please contact us via HelpDesk.

Also, when going through and troubleshooting the notes section i figured out our terms & conditions at check box at checkout doesn't have to be clicked for user to move forward. There used to be an alert and wouldn't let the customer go any further until it was checked. I checked under the languages and it looks like the checkout_terms_n_conditions is showing up at checkout instead of checkout_terms_n_conditions_alert. Not sure how to change it though, or if that is even the issue.

What payment methods are used in your store?

The issue requires examination on your server. Please contact us via HelpDesk.

What payment methods are used in your store?

We're using paypal express.

We're using paypal express.

If you are using PayPal In-Context Checkout, probably, there is a bug. Our developers are currently examining the issue.

If you are using PayPal In-Context Checkout, probably, there is a bug. Our developers are currently examining the issue.

I'm not sure what the paypal in-context checkout is?

I'm not sure what the paypal in-context checkout is?

Please have a look at this article from our Blog: http://blog.cs-cart.com/2015/12/15/meet-cs-cart-and-multi-vendor-4-3-5/

Ok, that makes sense. Yes, that is what we're using.

Has this been fixed in any of the versions since this was reported?

We are on 4.3.5 and this issue is present with "in context checkout", disabling this fixes both issues.