Customer Feedback/Survey

Does anyone use a nice tool to gather customer feedback via a mini survey about their shopping experince.

Like a rate your shopping experince on the following criteria…

Product Specification 1-2-3-4-5

Ease of Purchase

Shipping Options

Customer Service

You could easily add a new form with these details but you would have to direct customers to it and it wouldn’t be part of the checkout process - not sure exactly what you’re after.

yea I would make a custom form with your questions and you could put a link to the survey in invoice.tpl so the customer would see the link on the last checkout page or when they login, it may be best to send a follow up email in which you could ask additional questions such as did you recieve your package on time? was your order correct? package damaged? ect…

I have used Carries testimonial, review and product rating mods in the past.

They all allow you to modify, approve or deny any postings in caset here is profanity or content not so friendly.

I will get them for the new stores when she makes them available.

[quote name=‘snorocket’]it may be best to send a follow up email in which you could ask additional questions such as did you recieve your package on time? was your order correct? package damaged? ect…[/QUOTE]

I agree that this is a huge factor in customer retention. Is there any way in CS-Cart to send emails to, say, people who have ordered in the last week? Or at least export this information to include in a manual email?