Customer Also Bought

I set up the “customer also bought” block for the product pages exactly as was shown in the documentation, but still can not get it to work. It is not showing up on the product pages?

Any ideas?

Using V3

Chris

Hi! Try to make a test order- buy several items and set the status to complete. Then visit each product page that was in the test order. Module should appear.

So you mean this only shows up on the checkout? I would like it to show up on the product page before going to the checkout.

Chris

No, 'also bought' products show on the relevent product page. Obviously if no 2+ products have been purchased, there are no 'also bought' products to be displayed.

Ok I see.

I would like related products to be listed on the product page that I can manually set. How would I do this?

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your message.

The instructions on how to add a block with related products to the product details page of the storefront are available in the appropriate article of our Knowledge base:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Please check it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team