Custom Questions Asked At Checkout

HI,

I wish to have the customer asked a few questions when they checkout - for marketing purposes.

I do not want to add these questions as part of the customer profile fields.

What is the best way to do this. Is there an add-on available.

hi,

it is possible to add them on step #3 or #4 via additional customization so we are at your service.

best regards,

WSA team

Thank you for your reply.

I thought these forums were about getting help and answers from the community? But all I seem to get is offers for paid services?

[quote name='spikeadelika' timestamp='1431947897' post='214750']

I thought these forums were about getting help and answers from the community? But all I seem to get is offers for paid services?

[/quote]

OUCH!, spikey

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1431948932’ post=‘214756’]

OUCH!, spikey

[/quote]

It’s been a tough day so far :)

[quote name='spikeadelika' timestamp='1431947897' post='214750']

[/quote]

What answer do you expect here? Damir said that it is not possible on the clean installation. Additional code customization is required to implement such feature (not just few lines of code, but quite complex changes)

Great thanks.

You might try out Checkout Summary Fields addon which allows you to configure the type of the input (text, selector, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.) and then it puts the responses in the customer notes. It's great for things like gift wrapping options, or gift card messages, etc. Documentation can be found here.

I had alt-team develop this one, some time ago: CS-Cart Marketing questions add-on

It asks the questions after the customer has paid, because you don't want to loose them before because of the questions.

Hello,

Thank you Flow. We can also modify our module specifically to the requirements of the client.

Thank you.