Custom Email Template Help

Have just tried to edit/customise with the Email Templates, and managed to change the header and footer to suit my needs.

But I can't figure out how to change the subject for each of my order status.

The default code showing is:

{{ company_name }}: {{ __("change_order_status_default_subj", {"[order]": order_info.order_id, "[status]": order_status.description}) }}{{ order_info }}

Which then shows up in the email subject as

"DME (Singapore): The status of order #188 has been changed to Payment Received".

I want to change this to be much shorter to just say:

"DME (Singapore): Order #188 - Payment Received

I assume the Order # variable is "order_info.order_id", but everytime I try tweaking anything, it doesn't really show up properly.

If someone could just tell me how the code should be typed out, that would be great.

You can modify it via Languages->Translations

You can modify it via Languages->Translations

Yeah, I've read that. But that would change the language for the variable globally. I only wanted to change it for the specific Order Status

I thought it was as simple as just putting the following

{{ company_name }}: {{ "[order]": order_info.order_id, }} - Payment Received

but it doesn't show up exactly when I preview.

Try

{{ company_name }}: {{ __("order") }} #{{ order_info.order_id }} - {{ order_status.description }}{{ order_info }}

Try

{{ company_name }}: {{ __("order") }} #{{ order_info.order_id }} - {{ order_status.description }}{{ order_info }}

Great! That worked.. Thank you!

You are welcome!

Try {{ company_name }}: {{ __("order") }} #{{ order_info.order_id }} - {{ order_status.description }}{{ order_info }}

It will help you.