Custom Development Needed: Zoovy to CS-Cart

I have a client that currently uses Zoovy (http://www.zoovy.com) and we need to see if there is a developer out there that an export all their orders, customers and product into CS-Cart. If this is something you can do please send me a PM or reply to this post. I know for sure you can export products into a CSV file, but I am waiting to hear back about Customers and Orders.

Thanks!

~Riika

Try the cart2cart site. They seem to work petty well most of the time.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1358551336'

post='153151']

Try the cart2cart site. They seem to work petty well most of the time.

[/quote]

They don't support Zoovy. On fact they only support about 45 carts and not all versions.

I am hatt.

i have much experiences about Cscart and php.

my skype is ha.itbk

my email is hatt@buy-addons.com

LET ME HELP YOU.

Cart2Cart service supports more than 45 most popular shopping carts already. We constantly add new cart versions and new shopping platforms to meet the needs of online merchants. The carts are added depending on the popularity and frequency of customers request. If you would like, you can request for support of particular shopping cart, filling the Request Form.

It will be reviewed and we will investigate the possibility of adding a shopping cart migration support.

What is more, we offer an opportunity to migrate data to a supported platforms directly from database dump. Check our provided services for more information.

If you are interested in your shopping cart support by Cart2Cart, or have any other questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.