Custom Block Issue. Please Help!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hey guys, I am trying to get the latest version of LiveZilla to integrate with CS-Cart’s latest version. I am running into all kinds of problems. It appears when I setup a custom html block in CS-Cart, it strips or nulls out some of the javascript code that I place in it. Like when I add a custom html block at the footer, it shows the picture of the live chat icon, but when you click on it, it does nothing. When I try the smarty html block, it shows up and I can click it, but I get these errors when the new window pops up and you can’t do anything past the errors. I know I could probably just use the old link to the livezilla image, to rig it to work but I want to use all the features and I don’t want stuff like tracking to be disabled by doing it that way. If anyone here has successfully integrated their LiveZilla with CS-Cart without errors/issues, please PM me here or reply to this thread and let me know. I am in need of some help so I can get this working. Thanks a lot in advance for any help I do receive! [/font][/color]

I have screenshotted the errors I am getting when I try the smarty html block and the live chat window does open, these are the errors I am getting, in the screenshot I provided. If anyone could please help me with this, it would be great! Thanks.

2015-05-31 21_39_11-Design __ Layouts - Administration panel.png

No one knows what could be causing this or a fix/solution for it? Surely this has been brought up before.

Please share the live chat code so that we can try it

[quote name='SmokinBull' timestamp='1433282608' post='217019']

No one knows what could be causing this or a fix/solution for it? Surely this has been brought up before.

[/quote]

When you paste the code into the editor are you switching to source view first before you paste, if not then it will not work. Also if you open the block again it will also cause problems with you close again, You will need to switch to source view again and maybe even re-paste the code.

I have just integrated livezilla into a site in about 5 minutes with no issue other than the one I have stated above.

Alan

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1433411032' post='217249']

Please share the live chat code so that we can try it

[/quote]

```php

```

[quote name='Takestock' timestamp='1433451265' post='217387']

When you paste the code into the editor are you switching to source view first before you paste, if not then it will not work. Also if you open the block again it will also cause problems with you close again, You will need to switch to source view again and maybe even re-paste the code.

I have just integrated livezilla into a site in about 5 minutes with no issue other than the one I have stated above.

Alan

[/quote]

Hey Alan,

I will try what you suggested. I don't believe I did what you said above, about switching to source view. Thanks for the tip. I will let you know the results I get from that.

Okay so I got decent results after messing around with a different option. I tried Alan's suggestion and that did not work out how I had hoped. Something was still stripping my code. So after checking out another thread that was vaguely similar to my issue, I seen that someone had suggested that you can also turn off the WYSIWYG editor and disable it completely, thus allowing you to enter pure html code in the editor. I know this is not the best result for most people who don't have a lot of html knowledge but it works for me. I don't need the WYSIWYG editors enabled anyway. If anyone does figure out a solution to my issue without having to disable WYSIWYG editors, please reply and let me know. I would like to see what would solve this issue that I am sure a bunch of other people are having, all around the forums. Thanks for your help guys, I do appreciate it.

[quote name='SmokinBull' timestamp='1433482035' post='217406']

Okay so I got decent results after messing around with a different option. I tried Alan's suggestion and that did not work out how I had hoped. Something was still stripping my code. So after checking out another thread that was vaguely similar to my issue, I seen that someone had suggested that you can also turn off the WYSIWYG editor and disable it completely, thus allowing you to enter pure html code in the editor. I know this is not the best result for most people who don't have a lot of html knowledge but it works for me. I don't need the WYSIWYG editors enabled anyway. If anyone does figure out a solution to my issue without having to disable WYSIWYG editors, please reply and let me know. I would like to see what would solve this issue that I am sure a bunch of other people are having, all around the forums. Thanks for your help guys, I do appreciate it.

[/quote]

Have you tried a different browser.

Alan

I have inserted your code using the HTML block with Smarty support and it works correctly for me: