CSS help

Hi guys

I am having a issue with the store css hope someone can help me understand what is happening.

My store background is black so I needed the product text descripton to be white.

I set this in the css but now when in admin the text in the product description field is white too and I cannot see what I type as I type it.

I look at the css in action using Firebug and I noticed this

p {

color: #FFFFFF;

padding: 6px 0;

}

body, div, p {

color: #000000;

}

So while the color is correctly set to #FFFFFF (white) then there is something preventing the black (#000000) to show in the admin editing page for the product…

How can I fix this? should I create a new css tag only for the products description on the storefront pages?

I have attached a pic so you may understand better what I am referring to…

Wonder if my question is too stupid…

while trying to solve this I am wondering if I should set the basic text color using the style.base.css and then use the style.css file to set the colors I want

anyone can help with this?

There is no picture attached?

Ops…sorry did not notice it was not there

here it is

text-w-on-w.JPG

Click the icon that says HTML and you will see the raw text.

Also, I think the correct CSS tag is

body, td, pre {color: black; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; margin:8px;}

in the content.css file.

I was able to change the text color from black to red by changing the CSS.

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1349377237' post='146370']

Click the icon that says html and you will see the raw text.

[/quote]

If I click the html icon it happens the opposite, it shows the html tags (if any) present…so the initial view it is already the raw text…

that is what I am struggling with…seems like the text box of the tinymce box is inheriting the css color for p and if I set that to be white, then I cannot see my text in the product description edit box…