Cscart 4 RC2 ultimate free mode only works with USD and english language?

Hello Cs Cart team

first of all congratulations with a new version 4…

As I understand in the free mode you can only use one currency and one language.

I was trying to change one availbale currency in the free mode from USD to EUR and also language from English to different one and it is not possible.

For currency you have option to edit but since EUR is installed by default and grayed out it is not possible to edit to EUR instead of USD.

Similar issue comes with a language. If I install second language in free mode and want to switch from english to another language it is not possible.

My question is a free mode supposed to be only for USA customers or it is a bug?

OK, the language I managed to change via setup manager, althought may be it should be also posiible to change also via Administration > Languages…

But the currency is still a problem to change…

If to diactivate USD currency as well you can not activate none of the currencies any more - this is a bug probably…

This was discussed in the v4.0.1 Bug Tracker.

Thanks I found this thread

it says “to set your default currency you should edit the USD” but you can not edit USD because EUR is already installed…Probably they meant to change default currency via Setup manager…

Also I did not find discussion about currency enabling issue, if all currencies are disabled…you can not enable none of them

Post in error.