CS-Socializer V1.0 Social Bookmarking Mod

hi, how to use this for 1.3.4SP3 ? I use this code, but IE browser generate error, says “Object required”.

Thanks.

I replaced the code, I am still having a conflict with fancyzoom. In which files place the mootools javascript line above the fancyzoom.js ?

[quote name=‘luckdragon’]all you have to do to get it to work with the zoom image mod is add:

rel=“nozoom” to the line that you put into the product_details.tpl file

so it looks like:

title="{$product.product}" alt="{$http_location}/{$index_script}?{$target_name}=products&product_id={$product.product_id}" />

also, put the mootools javascript line ABOVE the fancyzoom.js line and it will work properly[/QUOTE]

I noticed in the code, the line

```php

```

should probably read:
```php

```

also, luckdragon, thank you, it works beautifully now with zoom mod!.

[quote name=‘gugga7’]I replaced the code, I am still having a conflict with fancyzoom. In which files place the mootools javascript line above the fancyzoom.js ?[/QUOTE]

for the zoom, the link to the fancyzoom.js is actually in the meta.tpl if you followed the instructions. Remove the two js lines from the meta.tpl:

```php

```

and place it at the start of your product_details.tpl. Then put the mootools.js code line above those.

erg…

not compatible with product configurator…

some (or maybe all?) of the png images aren’t showing up on either firefox or ie for me. is this a server problem? a script problem? the share image isn’t even showing up

[quote name=‘jerky_man’]some (or maybe all?) of the png images aren’t showing up on either firefox or ie for me. is this a server problem? a script problem? the share image isn’t even showing up[/QUOTE]

make sure the paths for the images in socializer.css and socializer.js are correct for your system and that the images are located in the defined directories.

Regards,

Ralph

yeah, i double and triple checked

Can you provide a URL so we can take a look at it?

thanks for the mod! I’ve used it, and it is working fine! :slight_smile:

no problems.

For those who have problems, please do read the install.html provided in the zip file for instructions.

Remember to change the path of the images in the css and js file. I’ve just added a / in front of the images for each image path. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if this has to do with the zoom mod, or if it’s something else, but when I include mootools, if it’s loaded on one of the form pages (like checkout, shipping estimator, etc…) it actually puts the functions from mootools into the “state” dropdown box… I’ve had to modify the template so that it doesn’t load the mootools if it’s on one of those pages… has anyone else had this problem?

any idea how would this work on 2.0? What’s the equivalent of Product_details.tpl in CS-cart 2.0?