Cs-Cart Ultimate Css Files

Hello all.

I am new here and i have a question about the Ultimate edition. I hope that I formulate the question good and you understand what I mean:

I Made a testshop and used therefore a responsive theme and modified it. I also added via the topic "How To Add Custom Css With My Changes Addon" my own css file. So far so good. It works, so i am happy.

Now i started a second shop with a different resonsive theme. I can chanche what ever is possible via the Theme editor, but it also takes over the chanches in the CSS sheet i made for the first shop.

How or what do i have to do to get this separated?

Many thanx,

Gert from the Netherlands :-)

Hello all.

I am new here and i have a question about the Ultimate edition. I hope that I formulate the question good and you understand what I mean:

I Made a testshop and used therefore a responsive theme and modified it. I also added via the topic "How To Add Custom Css With My Changes Addon" my own css file. So far so good. It works, so i am happy.

Now i started a second shop with a different resonsive theme. I can chanche what ever is possible via the Theme editor, but it also takes over the chanches in the CSS sheet i made for the first shop.

Many thanx,

Gert from the Netherlands :-)

Hello!

Try to disable My changes add-on and clear cache.

Thanx, i can try that. But how do I equip my second shop with a stand-alone CSS file so i can make seperated chanches for each shop

Does not work. With this action, you de-activated the chanches i made in de css file. With CS-Cart Ultimate it is possible to make several shops and chanched them separated/ individual. What i want is to add separated css files for each shop. How do i do that?

You can clone existent theme and use it for the second store-front

http://prntscr.com/dlm3pa

Then just delete files of the My changes module from the cloned theme

You can clone existent theme and use it for the second store-front

http://prntscr.com/dlm3pa

Then just delete files of the My changes module from the cloned theme

Works! Thanx a lot :-)

You are welcome!