Cs Cart Software It´s Plagged Of Bugs I Need Help

Hi everyone. I need help one more time. My logo, it's coming out too big, or low quality if I modify it in the Snippets' header code.

I have been trying changing the logo, but there should be a way where the Snippet set the logo's size to a specific size and to the left or right of the email header. Also, the social media icons in the footer are not showing up, what I see there it's an X as an error that the image was not loaded properly.

Can someone help me with this?

Just change logo size in the image editor and upload correct size. CS-Cart uses original image and does not create thumbnails for logo images

Just change logo size in the image editor and upload correct size. CS-Cart uses original image and does not create thumbnails for logo imDo

Thanks for the info. I found today that they use for my website emails the website main logo. For some reason my image lose quality when it's used on notification emails. Could be the picture dpi?

Also, do you know why icons are not showing up on email's footer?

Thanks for the info. I found today that they use for my website emails the website main logo. For some reason my image lose quality when it's used on notification emails. Could be the picture dpi?

For example, uploaded 1000x1000px image, but layout allows only 200px for image. In this case the image will be blurred

Also, do you know why icons are not showing up on email's footer?

No, examination is required