CS-Cart SaaS Is on the Horizon

I'm currently on Servint's Ultimate VPS (highest vps package they offer) and still, on some page loads I'm experiencing 10-15 sec load times. Cs-cart v2.2.4 is flying on the same server. Everything is configured right (according to my host and cs-cart support), yet sometimes even the empty home page is taking 5-6 seconds to load. I'm getting over 500 queries on some pages. No answer yet from support what could be causing so many queries. My host says they have never seen anything like it. I have reinstalled from scratch 2-3 times on this server, yet the same issue is still happening. Not sure whats going on.

Let's bump this.

I realise that there has been a major set back with a lot of support hours being spent sorting

out the March security breach but is it possible to provide an update on SAAS.

One week since I asked

C'mon guys, what's happening with SAAS ??

I now know WHEN to expect the SAAS offering to go live ( outside of Russia ).

Not until 2015 :(

Hi guys.

Looks like SAAS is almost here.

[size=8]YES !![/size]

I am curious here.

Will SAAS be the most recent version of CS-Cart and then

upgraded behind the scene as upgrades are developed ?

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1418174152' post='199281']

Hi guys.

Looks like SAAS is almost here.

[size=8]YES !![/size]

I am curious here.

Will SAAS be the most recent version of CS-Cart and then

upgraded behind the scene as upgrades are developed ?

[/quote]

Good news! In one Russian article we saw that they promised to make upgrades weekly

[quote]Good news! In one Russian article we saw that they promised to make upgrades weekly[/quote]

So SaaS will do what the stand-alone version should have done all along? I.e. provide defect corrections quickly in a "patch method'.

Will be interesting to see what the frequency of updates for the stand-alone versions become. I'm sure all the SaaS users will really like being beta testers for the next stand-alone release.

I also wonder if SaaS will have it's own support resources or whether the “we'll get back to you” will simply become more frequent with longer delays.

We've got great news on CS-Cart SaaS.

It's no longer on the horizon, it's already here.

Where is email address and password needed to access “Admin panel demo” on [url=“Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart”]Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1418375434' post='199557']

[/quote]

Well very great news then, I didn't know it till now

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1418375434' post='199557']

[/quote]

Since this post in December, nothing has happened to the Affiliate program. Your website still says “Coming soon”. Any news about this???