CS-Cart Professional Licence

Hi CS-Cart,

If i buy i CS-Cart Professional license now, i am able to update to 4.x?

If yes, to what version i will update because 4.x will be only multivendor and ultimate.

Thank You

Valentin

I believe you get to upgrade for 1 year, so yes you will be able to upgrade to 4.x on that premise.

I also believe it will be a single licence for MV that you will be updating to, from reading other forum topics on the subject.

Mark.

I am sure not to MV because of pricesing , MV = $590 per year, PRO = $345 why should let me upgrade to MV, i don't need MV

I think will update to Ultimate, but here also some price issues Ultimate = $650, almost double

Official:

Yes my msitake it is one licence for Ultimate not MV

I have life long subscriptions on 2 licences as I have been using this software like forever - just hope that all the hassle of updated to 4.x will be worthwhile as I have had so many problems updating to 3.0.6 from 2.2.5 that I am considering leaving it for quite a long time and running an offline version to test until I am happy all bugs are sorted - having said that so many bugs go unnoticed until a store is actually live I really don’t know what to do :(

if the year of updates is finished, can I upgrade to version 4 paying a bit more right?

You will have to “prolongate” your upgrade rights. Do it before V4 is released to save a few $$.

I currently have two 2.2.4 professional licenses with Lifetime Upgrade (from 2007 and 2008)

From what I understand from the posts is that I will be able to upgrade a 2.2.4 professional to 4.x Ultimate and maintain Lifetime Upgrade. I should be able to do this for each license.

However, I don't want two Ultimate carts, but would rather use both Professional Licenses in one Ultimate cart and still maintain Lifetime Upgrade.

Has this scenario been discussed? What is the ruling?

Thanks,

Bob