Cs cart owned by xcart?

So you use Boomers old idea of skin swapping for that?

I use that for affiliates and a cobranding deal as well as a holiday skin swap for personal store use.

I like that whole idea myself.

That store has really come along since the last time I seen it. I remember when you were giddy over the personal touches you did for the category headers and up top in the header, lol.

That was a long time ago.

I thought you just got fat and happy with your store and just did not come into the forum any more. Now I see you are here and alive and well.

I had to go to the store to see how it was doing these days.

I believe the CS-Cart guys already have a skin swapping mechanism in place, but if I have to, I may contact Boomer and have him assist me. I figure most of those guys will be over here soon anyways. Yes, I was dorment for a long time on the X boards, but I am always lerking in the shadows. :wink: The new skins are gonna ROCK!

I am a regular X user and have been developing e-commerce sites with it for a couple of years now. I don’t have anything bad to say about them, but I am always looking for alternatives to be able to cater better to clients needs. I received an email from MarkWhoo about CS-cart this morning… it was the first I’d heard of it. I took a look around and was pretty impressed. I decided to purchase a license and try it out.

Like many of you, I am also very interested in learning the history behind CS-cart and who the developers are. I’m looking forward to the public response.

Thanks!

I sent an email to you basically telling you what I posted in this thread earlier.

I also if interested, have an original site map mod that was built by these guys for xcrap.

If you want it, I can send it for you to look at. works for 4.0 branch carts.

All that was required to use it was a link back to them and it was totally free.

It will give you an odea of how their intigration was sOOO smooth and seamless.

It was as if you were installing a piece of software, and not a mod. I thought these guys rocked myself. I was watching out for more mode, then ruslan showed his nasty face and began to bash these guys.

Was not a pretty sight to see, i saved all of the links and next thing I seen was this place spring up. Basically vowing to out play, out build and treat people better than xcart ever thought about it.

Was funny really, reminded me of some kid in the garage building the next OS and toppeling Bill Gates, ROFL…

Same thing to me as xcrap has gotten too big for their britches and now treat people badly over greed.

They are always right, never wrong and will come rigth out an dact as such.

The old song by guns and roses ays it best!

I used to love her, but I had to kill her… She meant so much, she drove me nuts, lol.

That was it, I loved her, not I hope she rots. She being xcart…

That is why you see most of the xcarters jumping the fence and coming here to join a real family and be part of a real cart.

This place is going to rule if they keep listening to the people and giving them what is required in today’s cart software.

Just my 2 cents, I will shut up now.

I too would like to hear this announcement. I started on LC and after struggling getting it to work at all, I got a refund and was reluctant to try CS-cart thinking it was the same company. Lukily everything has been running smoothly and the feel from support is different, but there are just so many coincadents, it’s still a bit fishy to me.

Why are their websites and support systems so similar? Why are their business models so similar? Things like using 2checkout as the payment processor. Requiring forum users to have a license and the way it’s enforced needing your support login is the same. Both websites are registered through Domains by proxy to protect their identities. Neither list a phone number or address.

I just don’t understand why someone would go to so much effort to be so similar if they are really so different. I would want to differentiate myself as much as possible from my competitors to give them a reason to buy my product. I find it possible to believe that a single company has created several products that are all the same or similar and wants people to people they are seperate companies to sell more units to different markets. Maybe they screwwed up so bad with x-cart and it’s support that they felt they couldn’t recover and created cs-cart to earn back their old customers under the guise of a new company.

I have really enjoyed using cs-cart having started with OSC, zencart, cubecart and litecommerce. I hope they(whoever they is) keep developing this product and stay honest with their customers. I don’t like that I don’t know who I bought this from, but this announcement should clear this up.

I dont really care, it works, works well. Just live with it!

I second that, the cart works well, it is excellent!!

Hi all,

Read rrf’s review here:

[url]404 - Not Found

[quote name=‘zeke’]Hi all,

Read rrf’s review here:

[url]404 - Not Found

Zeke,

Any time you need someone to help say you are NOT Xcrap, give me a shout!

I was around way back when ruslan had words with you guys and you decided to do things better than he could ever do.

To everyone out there, these guys were making totally awesome mods to support that platform. They were being crapped on like a lot of us had been in the past by that platform, so they left to do things as they should be.

Take a look around this joint. Look at what they offer, and how they listen and what is added tot he core product. They want to out do, out smart, out play and overwhelm xcrap and be number one. They are well on their way to doing that as the capabilities of this cart are growing day by day.

ALL of the same low price you pay for it up front with no additional cost!

Now watch xcrap and see if they do that. NO, they make mods, charge additional price for them and then hit you up for points to actually make it work as they said it would, lmao…

Now who is better?

There is a lot to be done yet, but I think if CSCart remains the listener to the customer as they have shown us, they will continue to grow and be number one.

The only other area for improvement that should always be watched it support area. There will always be someone that wants an answer yesterday, and to them, their problem is very real and if store is open for business, it must be an issue that has a quick resolution. Right now it is a 24 hour wait time. I would say that is an additional focus of attention to be able to obtain service 24 hours per day, maybe on an elevated cost schedule, but if it were available, people may be happier.

Other than that, the capabilities keep getting better as time passes and after we get finished adding all we would like to see, I am sure CSCart will come up with something new and out of this world to add on top of it all!

Good job guys, keep it up!

Well… at least he gave you guys 4 stars!

Lol!!!