CS cart Multivendor vendor plans add-on

Hi,

For the vendor plan add-on by CS-Cart, where can myself as the multivendor owner, see more information related to the vendor’s plan recurring payment such as their start date/expiration date etc. Similarly, where can the vendor admins locate this information for themselves?

Also, I wanted to confirm the following. In terms of payment, when the vendor upgrades their plan midway through their existing plan, it seems to charge them the full price for the new plan without considering they’ve already paid for the full month for the plan they initially started. I assume that there is no automatic feature for this and will have to be corrected manually in the marketplace admin portal?

i thought someone else would have had a crack. My understanding is there is no direct way to do it. You can look at at your vendor list and it has registered date. The plan they are on determines frequency of payment. The accounting for if is where you can derermine if paid or not. If your vendors switch between monthly and yearly plans it becomes more difficult. Ive typically had no plan fees (just transaction) so haven’t looked into it, howver you may be able to extract the relevant integers by api, i suspect that cs-cart doesnt track when plans change so you’ll need to log that.

1 Like

I recommend to check this one article:

You don’t need to track all this data manually.