Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.2.4 With Paypal Ipn Support Released

[quote name='ghostrider' timestamp='1422002835' post='203259']

When will version be released? The current version is slow as Magento on a shared server!

[/quote]

Agreed, Not sure why 4.2.4 is so much slower… We are on dedicated server and 4.2.4 was much slower than 4.2.3.

We reverted back to 4.2.3…

I recently upgraded from 4.2.2 to 4.2.4 and my GTMetrix and Pingdom scores are the same.

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1418129298' post='199219']

When using PayPal Express in 4.2.4 i get an 404-error, and directed to this site:

[url=“http://mysite.com/app/addons/paypal/payments/paypal_express.php”]http://mysite.com/ap...pal_express.php[/url]

Anyone know the reason for this?

[/quote]

Hi,

I am getting the same error. Did you figure it out? I would really appreciated for any help.

Thank you,

Albert

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1417789031' post='198850'] Thomh, can you please take a look to what URL you was redirected and what error is in the log. The problem may be in file permissions, the paypal scripts are now located in the app/addons/paypal/payments folder [/quote]

Hi imac,

we are having a problem with this issue after upgrading to latest cscart. after clicking on paypal express checkout is taking to:

www.*********.com/app/addons/paypal/payments/paypal_express.php

and shows 404 page with We were sorry, we are unable to find what you were looking for

You mentioned about directory permission. Could you please let us know what permission we should changed too since everything was working beautifully.

Thank you,

Albert

Just found out today that when I do a partial refund in paypal, CS-Cart cancels my customers order. We need a fix for this because I can't be the only one that has to issue a partial refund from time to time for various reasons.

IMAC… can we get the PARTIAL REFUND status added.

So in trying to fix this, it seems that even though my account settings at paypal say IPN is NOT enabled, its' still sending stuff to CS-Cart. (partial refunds which it never used to do and now they Cancel the order)

So should it be enabled and if so, what url should be used? I've searched but can't find this info anywhere.

Nobody huh? Oh well

That seems like a bug. I would post it in the bug tracker.

1-------released 4.3.1 multi vendor quickly

2-------add —[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]partial refund available[/color][/font]

[quote name='mattcaswell' timestamp='1429761220' post='212424']

Just found out today that when I do a partial refund in paypal, CS-Cart cancels my customers order. We need a fix for this because I can't be the only one that has to issue a partial refund from time to time for various reasons.

IMAC… can we get the PARTIAL REFUND status added.

So in trying to fix this, it seems that even though my account settings at paypal say IPN is NOT enabled, its' still sending stuff to CS-Cart. (partial refunds which it never used to do and now they Cancel the order)

So should it be enabled and if so, what url should be used? I've searched but can't find this info anywhere.

[/quote]

Thank you for bringing this problem. We had this issue for a while and I just didn't get a chance to post it here.

No updates on Paypal and IPN and Express Checkout issues here?

Upgraded today to 4.3.1 from 4.2.3 and I'm having heaps of issues with Paypal not marking orders as PAID or Processed… they all come out as pending payment.

Seems a number of issues here without any info from the developers… do we need to set IPN settings in Paypal Profile? Do we need to set IPN Return URL?

I started using Express checkout due to the issues above and that works ok, however the actual “Check out with paypal” button does not work, it gives “403 Access Forbidden…”

Anyone else have this?

[quote name='Qbasix' timestamp='1432705477' post='215917']

I started using Express checkout due to the issues above and that works ok, however the actual “Check out with paypal” button does not work, it gives “403 Access Forbidden…”

[/quote]

This is probably a bug, but can not say for sure without investigating it. Please post a ticket to Help desk, and don't forget to provide access information to your server.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Upgraded today to 4.3.1 from 4.2.3 and I'm having heaps of issues with Paypal not marking orders as PAID or Processed… they all come out as pending payment.[/font][/color][/quote]

Yes, the orders come as pending until IPN confirms that it was paid. That how PayPal works.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Seems a number of issues here without any info from the developers… do we need to set IPN settings in Paypal Profile? Do we need to set IPN Return URL?[/font][/color][/quote]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]IPN Return URL is sent automatically from CS-Cart. No configuration required at PayPal Profile if you use default statuses.[/color][/font]

[quote name=‘imac’ timestamp=‘1432735167’ post=‘216017’]

This is probably a bug, but can not say for sure without investigating it. Please post a ticket to Help desk, and don’t forget to provide access information to your server.

[/quote]

Hi, I have this issue on Bug Tracker #005802 since 18 May and helpdesk ticket since 20 May, so far no working fix :?

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1432735167' post='216017']

Yes, the orders come as pending until IPN confirms that it was paid. That how PayPal works.

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=#282828]IPN Return URL is sent automatically from CS-Cart. No configuration required at PayPal Profile if you use default statuses.[/color][/font]

[/quote]

Paypal IPN does not work…

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1432737603' post='216030']

Paypal IPN does not work…

[/quote]

CarStickersDecals can you be more specific. Did you post a bug? In what version it does not work. What exactly does not work.

AFAIK only the order status change as per issue #005802. IPN overall seems to work, because if I refund orders in Paypal, it changes the order status. So CS Cart and Paypal are communicating presumably via IPN, but something goes wrong in the process. The fact that orders go into a status that is not even defined in the Paypal add on mapping table shows me that there is a malfunction somewhere.

We have been given three files to fix, but they don't solve it. Please prioritize!

Imac: Is 4.2.4 compatible with MySQL 5.6?

Imac: Is 4.2.4 compatible with MySQL 5.6?

Yes it compatible.

There was only one known problem with Bestsellers due to this Mysql bug: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=70357- it is solved in 4.3.1

Thank you. We do not use the bestsellers block and will refrain from it until we can update to 4.3.x. . However, we cannot update to 4.3.4 in the near future. Do I understand you correctly that we can safely upgrade MySQL to 5.6 ?

Version 4.3.3

My hand is up as well.

Partial PayPal refund causes entire order to be cancelled.

That's just plain stupid.

Especially when we have orders with 10 items that can't

be simply re-ordered.

This is probably a bug, but can not say for sure without investigating it. Please post a ticket to Help desk, and don't forget to provide access information to your server.

This ended up being a file access issue on the server, however each time I upgrade the shop it resets the file access on some particular file and the button doesn't work again.

I have to run my hosts "check file permissions" script to make the button work, this scrip goes through the whole server and resets permissions to defaults.

Partial refund being marked as cancelled or fully refunded is an issue still, I have disabled email notification as customers were thinking the whole order was cancelled and refunded.

After a partial refund I have to go into CS Cart and mark the order again as complete.