CS Cart installation stuck on processing

I’m using GitHub - cscart/development-docker: CS-Cart development environment based on Docker containers to for development and the when I try to install cs cart it is stuck on processing. any ideas what might be causing this?

Hello!

Are there any log entries in the error_log of the web server?

sorry for the late reply. didn’t notice I was approved. and no there are none. but there were warnings on the mysql server maybe that could be the problem?

I don’t think these warnings should affect the operability of the installation.

Could you please clarify where you took this screenshot? Are there any other logs, such as error_log?

and no there are no error_logs

I took it on my localmachine and I said on the post I’m using GitHub - cscart/development-docker: CS-Cart development environment based on Docker containers and according to the readme file there I’ve dumped multivendor on app/www i ran docker compose up to make the logs visible, the logs you see on the screenshot. the make file just use docker compose up command with a detach flag.

In fact, there won’t be any logs, because all the logs will point to stdout' & stderr’. So everything will be output to the terminal.

In this case, create a local_conf.php file in the root directory of the installation with the following content

<?php

define('DEVELOPMENT', true);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
ini_set('display_startup_errors', true);

and before you start the installation process, open the developer tools in your browser on the Network tab. If it hangs, check the last request to the installation, its headers and its response.