CS-cart have any discount?

Alought the software -livecart is also good and even for free,I prefer the cs-cart, can you tell me that if there is a discount recently?

You can buy CS-Cart for like $228 but it would come only with 20 support credits, not 40 like the full priced one.

Go to cs-cart resellers, they are all selling it about $230 +/- some.

+any other new license is only $180… (I think totally lacking support credits)

5 credits can buy you a really simple answer you can look up in the manual anyway. So, 40 credits can buy you 8 idiotic answers. :wink:

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]You can buy CS-Cart for like $228 but it would come only with 20 support credits, not 40 like the full priced one.

Go to cs-cart resellers, they are all selling it about $230 +/- some.

+any other new license is only $180… (I think totally lacking support credits)

[/quote]

1. Each additional license (starting from the second one) comes with 20 credits.
  2. The price of an additional license is available at a $100 discount and costs $185.

[QUOTE]5 credits can buy you a really simple answer you can look up in the manual anyway. So, 40 credits can buy you 8 idiotic answers.[/QUOTE]

…that’s true. Most of Martfox customers use (or buy) the support service instead to take a look in the documentation and knowledge base and most of the answers is just a copy/paste text from the documentation.