We have some important news to share. We’re updating our Release Support Policy, and starting from January 1, 2024, we will no longer support versions of CS-Cart prior to 4.12.x.
- No support for older versions except for assistance with the upgrade process
- No security fixes for versions prior to 4.12.x from July 1, 2024
- Starting from this Policy Update, we will support versions for at least 3 years. You can find details in our Release Support Policy.
Learn more about the benefits of this approach in our blog post.
There are two options:
- Continue using the current version without security patches and support.
Pros: You work as usual, you don’t have to do anything.
Cons: There is a risk that the hosting will disable outdated php versions, integrations with third-party services will become obsolete, or new security issues will be discovered.
- Upgrade to the supported versions
Pros: You will use the latest version of CS-Cart with all the integrations, new features, security patches, and support.
Cons: Requires some effort and expense.
If you need assistance with the upgrade, please reach out to our support team. We have created a bundle for old licenses—one year of support + upgrade subscription with a special price. We will have an additional discount on this bundle for the Black Friday sale.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to delivering even better software in the future.