We have released CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.14.2. Although it is a patch release, it brings quite a few improvements. Here are the major ones:
- Vendor's features are now hidden from other vendors.
- The ability to hide icons of vendor rating.
- Now common products can be added to the cart directly from the product list.
A new setting in the "Vendor Rating" add-on will allow you to select the default offer by vendor rating rather than by price
- Now vendors can add videos to descriptions.
- The ability to customize the "Marketplace fees" product.
CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor:
- Multiple fixes and improvements in the Product Bundles add-on.
- A problem connected with the «Phone» field in the user profile was fixed.
- Now keys and password for the eWay Direct Payment configuration are mandatory.
- Shipping methods available to a customer are now updated when the customer geolocation is changed.
- New requirement for password change.
Read more about all fixes in the changelog.
The upgrades to version 4.14.2 are already available. As usual, for the first couple of weeks after the release we hand out upgrade packages in limited numbers, but then we lift that restriction. So if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please check the update page later.
P.S. We have released version 4.14.2.SP1. It solves several problems:
- When a product was included to bundle and to catalog promotion, an error occurred while viewing that product on the storefront.
- There was a problem connected with Vendor-to-admin Payments add-on: balance refilling was unavailable when “Show unavailable shippings” setting was enabled.
- In some cases the calculation of delivery according to the condition of dependence on weight was performed incorrectly.