Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.1 Released

Check the table “cscart_bm_layouts” for the field “storefront_id”. The error suggest that it is not there.

If it doesn’t exist, run this query:

ALTER TABLE cscart_bm_layouts ADD storefront_id INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’ AFTER style_id;

Thank you very much for your help. I had to restore the back up. And then afterwards it worked on the second install after that query

I have got a bug after upgrading my store. Additional product images in RTL are not displaying. I double checked on your demo store and found the same. There should be missing CSS. Now I have to downgrade my store until this is fixed.

Thank you!

Sorry to hear you ran into the problem and had to revert the upgrade. I've reproduced the issue and forwarded it to the developers. Once we have any news about the fix, we'll reply here.

I have the same problem and fixed it temporary by this below additional css codes added to my theme css :

.ty-product-img , .ty-owl-previewer.ui-dialog-content{
    direction:rtl;
}

Note : our site is RTL and this above code will shown as LTR on site by CS Cart magic :)

6 days after release and update still not available. This is one of the major weakness of CS-Cart, we should have the option to download the update to uploaded to our server.

IS this related afer upgrade error where store order info cannot be saved??

My first issue after upgrading. I use multistore. I am on "mainstore", trying to edit order. I have selected correct store where order was made. after new updated info is entered and I try SAVE it, I get an error: ErrorSelected company not found.

I tried many times and this upgrade ain't working. Lots of other problems can be seen.

Is there a quick database fix available for above mentioned error???

Check the table "cscart_bm_layouts" for the field "storefront_id". The error suggest that it is not there.

If it doesn't exist, run this query:

ALTER TABLE `cscart_bm_layouts` ADD `storefront_id` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `style_id`;

IS this related afer upgrade error where store order info cannot be saved??

My first issue after upgrading. I use multistore. I am on "mainstore", trying to edit order. I have selected correct store where order was made. after new updated info is entered and I try SAVE it, I get an error: Error[background=#f2dede]Selected company not found.[/background]

I tried many times and this upgrade ain't working. Lots of other problems can be seen.
Is there a quick database fix available for above mentioned error???

In such cases, it's best to contact technical support via Help Desk. They have more ways to investigate this problem and offer a solution. If a problem is caused by a bug in CS-Cart, support credits won't be charged.

Please fix the backlog of other 4.10.x releases before you and new functionality or only fix the most recent bugs. Bugs sitting in "Unconfirmed" for months is not acceptable.

I have got a bug after upgrading my store. Additional product images in RTL are not displaying. I double checked on your demo store and found the same. There should be missing CSS. Now I have to downgrade my store until this is fixed.
Thank you!
Thank you again for reporting this issue. This problem has been fixed, and the fix will be included in 4.11.2.
Here is [url=https://gist.github.com/DariaUshaeva/64cad099000d3c3ce845ced9dc49f230]the diff file[/url] to fix the problem in 4.11.1. Use it [url=https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/upgrade/apply_diff_file.html]as described in the documentation.[/url]

so why are bugs reviewed, validated and fixed from the forum, but when submitted via bugtracker it takes 2 months just to get a response?

so why are bugs reviewed, validated and fixed from the forum, but when submitted via bugtracker it takes 2 months just to get a response?

As the person who confirmed the bug and had to check and confirm bugs back in the day, I'll share my own thoughts about this particular case. That's as far as I can go off topic in this thread.

-----

The bug report in the topic was as follows:

Additional product images in RTL are not displaying. I double checked on your demo store and found the same.

Usually, bugs are reproduced by technical support after a report to Help Desk or bug tracker. But this time, I didn't ask @alaa to go to the bug tracker. The issue was simple, it occurred at the dev demo, so I could quickly and easily review and confirm it myself. When I can't do it, I usually advise Help Desk or bug tracker, or ask technical support to take a look at the topic. The decision in this case is highly circumstance-dependent.

-----

The bug reports from the bug tracker I presume you're talking about are #7625 and #7631.

As far as I can see, those bug reports deal with a third-party add-on. So I wouldn't have been able to reproduce the problem at demo.cs-cart.com or a clean installation of the relevant version without code modifications. Therefore, if I were to reply there, I would have said that those bug reports fall outside the scope of the bug tracker and should be discussed exclusively via other channels (such as Help Desk).

-----

I hope that sheds some light on the situation. Unfortunately, I won't be able to answer further questions not related to the release of 4.11.1 here.

After all these HARD years of having CS Cart we have reversed many of our country based sites to other cart with great success. After seeing ABANDONED carts increase 500% and up, something is frigging wrong. Once we changed some sites to run with other cart we ran +300% + more orders instead of ABANDONED. We asked this from our customers, WHY. and GET PRODCUTS WORTH OF $50USD FOR FREE. The simple answer was the the "freaky ship or not to your destination" and selecting the country and all that before anything was established between us and customers. They just ran away before entering anything. SO..... other carts win this over CS CART. We have used years Cs Cart ultimate with multi storefronts and now we are learning hard way how much sales we actually lost because of UNTESTED bugs of so called development team of CS CART. Old bugs still there and new bugs in and more new features and all is just a big screw up... like I said in some of my posts. I wanted frigging Lada NIVA with four wheels or maybe VOLGA..but still I have standard LADA.....

After all these HARD years of having CS Cart we have reversed many of our country based sites to other cart with great success. After seeing ABANDONED carts increase 500% and up, something is frigging wrong. Once we changed some sites to run with other cart we ran +300% + more orders instead of ABANDONED. We asked this from our customers, WHY. and GET PRODCUTS WORTH OF $50USD FOR FREE. The simple answer was the the "freaky ship or not to your destination" and selecting the country and all that before anything was established between us and customers. They just ran away before entering anything. SO..... other carts win this over CS CART. We have used years Cs Cart ultimate with multi storefronts and now we are learning hard way how much sales we actually lost because of UNTESTED bugs of so called development team of CS CART. Old bugs still there and new bugs in and more new features and all is just a big screw up... like I said in some of my posts. I wanted frigging Lada NIVA with four wheels or maybe VOLGA..but still I have standard LADA.....

Sorry to hear that and have you tried our One step checkout addon? We have good feedbacks from our customers that they have less abandoned carts and more conversions.

Sorry to hear that and have you tried our One step checkout addon? We have good feedbacks from our customers that they have less abandoned cart and more conversions.

We had one from WEBKUL but never worked. NO matter what we did in our system. If you feel your is the better we'll give a try.

The bug reports from the bug tracker I presume you're talking about are #7625 and #7631.

As far as I can see, those bug reports deal with a third-party add-on. So I wouldn't have been able to reproduce the problem at demo.cs-cart.com or a clean installation of the relevant version without code modifications. Therefore, if I were to reply there, I would have said that those bug reports fall outside the scope of the bug tracker and should be discussed exclusively via other channels (such as Help Desk).

-----

I hope that sheds some light on the situation. Unfortunately, I won't be able to answer further questions not related to the release of 4.11.1 here.

That's just the most recent defect I've reported. Simply take a look at all the Unconfirmed defects in the bugtracker and compare to the date the issues were submitted. It's been an issue ever since bugtracker was added. Then you came up with the 45days to address issues which has not really happened other than the first couple of months after it was started.

Your scrums should have you addressing all open defects in the next release. That way you can keep up and customers can get their issues resolved in a reasonable period of time. You and your customers will have a better product.

(on soapbox)

Specific to the referenced defect, it is related to releasing a new version of checkout which completely changes the method whereby hooks that utilize form fields (input, textarea, radio, etc.) get updated in the cart. There is zero documentation on the changes and when I asked when docs would be available describing all the new attributes I was told they probably would never be available. In addition, you changed the name of the order submit button between 4.10.1 and 4.10.3 without it ever being visible in the change log. That means that any addon that set an event on the order submit buttons being clicked (like a 3rd party payment method) would once again fail. These changes are unnecessary. There was NOT a need to change the id of the submit button even between step-by-step and litecheckout.

(off soapbox now).

You should be working with your partners and participants, not against us.

Bunch of brought up the same issue in a separate post for Lite Checkout, and our request was very simple - make the checkout same as other big boys e.g. Shopify.. A simple, reasonable, logical request you would think...not so much..they are in an alternative universe..they are proud of reinventing the checkout and make it better than big boys..And they will not change their view despite customer complaints.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I updated to this version but it looks like the telephone formatting is back "international format" even though I selected "any digits". Anyone else have the same problem?

Yes we face the same problem after update

For what I understand latest cscart checkout once you are logged in, ability to be signed in with another credentials - logins if you got multiple accounts?

What do users think, is current version good for upgrade?

Please fix the backlog of other 4.10.x releases before you and new functionality or only fix the most recent bugs. Bugs sitting in "Unconfirmed" for months is not acceptable.

Ditto

...freaky ship or not to your destination" ...

Well, I would have thought, and now hope that the need to make the Warehouses addon work has required csc architects to finally re-vamp the Shipping Mechanism after all these years.. not sure if thats happened ... the process flow was all wrong making it unstable. For one, it could not cope with overlapping locations. We had to get a dev to improve the shipping mechanism in v2...

Maybe the SM has been fixed????

Given the reported issues.. We'll be delaying license prolongation for now..