Cs-Cart 4.3.1 Version Website Automatically Changed Our Logo To Default Cs-Cart Logo

Hello,

We have received mail from our customers like website logo and fav icon changed automatically from our customers CS-Cart stores logo to default cs-cart logo by Today.

We have upgraded customers stores to latest cs-cart version 4.3.1 by last week itself. Any one facing same kind of issues?

Thankyou,

Synic systems Pvt Ltd.,

Chennai, India.

Hi,

Can you clarify how you Upgraded the Customer Store ? through Upgrade Center or manually ? its Indian Customer Store or International.

Thanks,

Aditya

This has happened to most stores that have upgraded… Cs-Cart did the upgrade for us and it changed the logo. We were never told of this by cs-cart and a customer called us and told us… We just had to re-upload the logo file…

[quote name='m3th3lesh' timestamp='1433358792' post='217173']

Hi,

Can you clarify how you Upgraded the Customer Store ? through Upgrade Center or manually ? its Indian Customer Store or International.

Thanks,

Aditya

[/quote]

Hello Aditya,

Yes, we have upgraded the store using “Upgrade Center” option because have not done any additional customization work from store and also we have received following message from one of our customer side “I did an update from a message flash from CS Cart which threw the formatting out of the home page work”. my customers location is India and Australia.

Thankyou.

[quote name='synicsys' timestamp='1433392488' post='217202']

Hello Aditya,

Yes, we have upgraded the store using “Upgrade Center” option because have not done any additional customization work from store and also we have received following message from one of our customer side “I did an update from a message flash from CS Cart which threw the formatting out of the home page work”. my customers location is India and Australia.

Thankyou.

[/quote]

Generally this issue is not reported to me as i upgraded several indian stores. this might be some admin side has did some changes in visual editor or theme side may be.

Thanks,

Aditya

[quote name=‘m3th3lesh’ timestamp=‘1433523875’ post=‘217545’]

Generally this issue is not reported to me as i upgraded several indian stores. this might be some admin side has did some changes in visual editor or theme side may be.

Thanks,

Aditya

[/quote]

May not have been reported to you directly. Yet it’s still happening. Cs-Cart did the upgrades for us and this happened…