cs cart 2.2.1

are we here yet?

expected date or week please,

im not asking anything in hurry so no harm to me.

because you guys know everytime cs-cart update new version, old addon will be broken.

Their estimate was the end of May.

You should expect any custom work or 3rd party addons to at least need to be reviewed by the author BEFORE you upgrade.

You should also do your first upgrade into a temporary store location so you can do your own verification of your site and anything that might be specific to you.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Their estimate was the end of May.

You should expect any custom work or 3rd party addons to at least need to be reviewed by the author BEFORE you upgrade.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just a bit behind on the new development, but I assuming end of May is for a beta release…correct? or is it the final 2.2.1?

[quote name=‘sellon’]Sorry, just a bit behind on the new development, but I assuming end of May is for a beta release…correct? or is it the final 2.2.1?[/QUOTE]

Hello sellon,

The end of May is a date of a beta release. The final version will be released after release candidate testing.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks Mikhail.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Their estimate was the end of May.

You should expect any custom work or 3rd party addons to at least need to be reviewed by the author BEFORE you upgrade.

You should also do your first upgrade into a temporary store location so you can do your own verification of your site and anything that might be specific to you.[/quote]

Very good advice; this is exactly what everyone should be doing; as there are bound to be bugs; or things slightly different, or something to cause an issue ;).

The new admin interface on 2.2.1 is amazing, I love it, can’t wait! I will be beta testing it as soon as beta is available.:mrgreen: