CS-Cart 135sp2 Poll

I am just wanting to get opinions of others. I do see that most people have problems with sp2 but I have read some that say it is working without any problems.

I myself haven’t seen a stable version since 134sp3 and that is what I am sticking with until I see different.

My problems have mainly been with my mods, but I am almost done getting those worked out and then I plan on going live with 1.3.6 sp2. Once live I may have some addtional problems, who knows, but I feel it is plenty stable enough for me to go live.

Brandon

Simplest upgrade I’ve ever made.

Very happy to say that upgrade to sp2 was painless as it could be. Site working great witih no trick to it.

I don’t have any complaints about the actual upgrade itself, I just have way too many problems with how it functions. Hell, I even installed a full install of 135sp2 and still experienced many of the same problems as I did with the upgrade.

I don’t understand how some aren’t having any problems and some are having all kinds of problems especially when there are bugs that are reported in the bug tracker daily.?

I was sold 1.3.5 under the guise it was fully tested and stable. It’s not. I updated to sp2 and my business is new but busy and I can’t afford the ridiculous bugs there are.

I would mind but in 5 days no support tickets have been answered.

Free software has better support.

Lost over 10 customers yesterday alone.

Don’t upgrade is my advice and don’t believe this is a readied product!

Heard of different browser testing CS-Cart? :rolleyes:

Have posted a bug, no real reply for 4! days

SORRY 6 days

In help desk they gave me this message

[quote]

We would like to inform you that due to the New Year holidays we have days off on the 31st of December and on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th of January. We will work on the 3rd and 4th of January. Starting from January 9th we will work according to our regular schedule. Unfortunately, we will be unable to reply to your messages during the holidays.

[/quote]

Nothing like a break to get those programmers fresh and productive and coding better.

[quote name=‘truem’]In help desk they gave me this message

We would like to inform you that due to the New Year holidays we have days off on the 31st of December and on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th of January. We will work on the 3rd and 4th of January. Starting from January 9th we will work according to our regular schedule. Unfortunately, we will be unable to reply to your messages during the holidays.

[/QUOTE]

I didn’t get that…I got and still have:

Dec 28, 2007 - Notification of CS-Cart working days on New Year holidays

CS-Cart office will be closed from 31 December 2007 to 2 January 2008 inclusive due to New Year holidays. We will continue our service on the 3rd of January and will be glad to answer all your questions after the holidays.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and greatly rely on your understanding.

Seems like some miscommunication :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Page’]Nothing like a break to get those programmers fresh and productive and coding better.[/QUOTE]

Agreed…but some sort of support wouldn’t have hurt as these stores run large turnovers.

Also…it’s poor project management to rush out a major update just before a long support staff holiday I think you’ll agree. :wink:

[quote name=‘tmhs’]

Also…it’s poor project management to rush out a major update just before a long support staff holiday I think you’ll agree. ;)[/QUOTE]

To right. It seems to me the last update has been a bit of a mess.

I do not know when it was planned for and all shops have different busy times but I would say xmas is the peak period for most shops. So if they can have a different time schedule for their releases I would say March each year.

If email confirmation is received to Admin and Customer then I would consider to go LIVE, but this is too important to go online. Submitted to vBUG Tracker but in some point it takes too long to be at least “assigned” :mad:

Another issue is email confirmation about new customer registration but this is not so important as “order” one. I only wish to get feedback from Bug Tracker soon.

I feel sorry to myself I decided to upgrade. 1.3.5 SP-1 worked perfect.