CS 2.04 Contact us form field alignment issue

Hi,

In reviewing the sample/test store we installed, I see the message “body” text field in the contact us form does not line up with the other input fields and a scroll bar appears at the bottom due to the extended width.

Please see: [url]http://www.sgb-e.com/test2/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=1[/url]

Does anyone else have this issue on their “stock” store? Any fixes such as adjusting the width of the message body text field? If so, what file allows us to do this?

I see the demo store contact us form here on the CS-Cart site looks fine: [url]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Scott

OK, I think it is a bug in the Austere skin as the form field alignments look fine in the Basic skin. Anyone now what file this field data is housed in so the body message text box indent can be fixed?

Regards,

Scott

you can enable customization mode to find out which template it is:

admin.php?dispatch=site_layout.design_mode

Thanks - Sno

Thanks Sno, but no matter what template file I review and play with in customization mode; nothing gets that message body text box back where it should be. If you or anyone else who is more savy with the code than I am can help, it would be appreciated.

I do not think I am the only one noticing this bug since it seems to be specific to the Austere skin.

Regards,

Scott

Update

styles.base.css (line 43)

Replace:

.input-textarea {width:370px;

}

With:

.input-textarea {

width:360px;

}

Looks good to me with this change.