Cron Jobs In Cs-Cart

Are there existing cron jobs functionality in cs-cart MV for backing up store database automatically. Although we found a few addons, but would go for default functionality if it exists or some way we could tweak it through?

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1409064312' post='190687']

Are there existing cron jobs functionality in cs-cart MV for backing up store database automatically. Although we found a few addons, but would go for default functionality if it exists or some way we could tweak it through?

[/quote]

There is no such functionality in default CS-Cart for a while. It seems you seen our add-on already. It is free if you didn't: Admin actions by cron: CS-Cart add-on by Cart-Power

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1409068744' post='190696']

There is no such functionality in default CS-Cart for a while. It seems you seen our add-on already. It is free if you didn't: http://www.cart-powe…ron-add-on.html

[/quote]

Woah, that's cool.

Actually I hadn't looked on your addon and had seen the paid addon. Thanks for linking me the free addon

Although will this work with 4.2.1. On compatibility tab, only 4.1.x is listed

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1409072662' post='190707']

[/quote]

We will make it for 4.2.1 tomorrow and write you here.

Make sure you compare features to ensure your needs are met. The 3 that I know of are significantly different in function and capability.

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1409072662' post='190707']

[/quote]

We are glad to inform you, that Admin actions by Cron add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.2.1 now.

Thank you.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1409086647' post='190736']

Make sure you compare features to ensure your needs are met. The 3 that I know of are significantly different in function and capability.

[/quote]

Thanks tony for your advice. We'll keep the features in mind.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1409118454' post='190771']

We are glad to inform you, that Admin actions by Cron add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.2.1 now.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Great, we'll try it asap