Credit Card + Paypal

Hi,

What is the best recommended payment system for USA? I would like to accomplish the following:

• Accept major credit cards like Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover
  • Accept Paypal as alternate option
  • Recurrent Billing option (vendors)
  • Vendor payment option
  • Accept offline payment

I was inclined for Authorized.net but not sure if all these services are offered (at least I know recurrent billing is available). Can someone advise?

Thanks

[quote name='Goodies' timestamp='1410405355' post='191916']

Hi,

What is the best recommended payment system for USA? I would like to accomplish the following:

• Accept major credit cards like Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover
  • Accept Paypal as alternate option
  • Recurrent Billing option (vendors)
  • Vendor payment option
  • Accept offline payment

I was inclined for Authorized.net but not sure if all these services are offered (at least I know recurrent billing is available). Can someone advise?

Thanks

[/quote]

With Authorize.Net you can accept all major cards, recurring billing.

Use PayPal as a standalone method (internet payments)

You can accept offline payments by creating a separate payment method for that.

Not one option in CS-Cart will handle all of the options you mention that I am aware of, but they do work well together.

You can certainly use PayPal alone and it will accept major credit cards but it is not as elegant and you may have more oversight from PayPal with funding holds, chargebacks, etc.

Please check also 2checkout. It accepts credit, debit cards and PayPal. Also they have recurring billing service

Thanks for the info.

-2checkout is quite expensive - 5.45% + 45 cent per transaction - this is what they quoted.

• Authorizenet seems to be a better option.

Goodies,

For what it is worth, I use PayPal for all of those things you listed above. They charge me $30 a month for their Pro service and I have been extremely satisfied. I have never had any problems with transfer to bank account times, but they just announced that transfers would now happen next business day instead of 3 to 5 business days.

Hope that helps.

Adam

[quote name='jegesmaci' timestamp='1411450041' post='192706']

Goodies,

For what it is worth, I use PayPal for all of those things you listed above. They charge me $30 a month for their Pro service and I have been extremely satisfied. I have never had any problems with transfer to bank account times, but they just announced that transfers would now happen next business day instead of 3 to 5 business days.

Hope that helps.

Adam

[/quote]I also use PayPal pro and I am very satisfied. I never had any any issues neither. I also like features to email invoices for payments, send money requests, virtual terminal, control over security levels. I am also amazed at how many people use PayPal Express.

Thanks for the feedback