Credit Card payment module - do I need dedicated IP and an SSL?

Hi All

I have PayPal express running fine. But I need to add ServiRed Credit Card module to CS 2.1.1. It is built in, and I have input the correct data, but the bank side kicks up an error.

Do I need an SSL certificate, and a unique IP address? Or will it work on my shared hosting, where I have 10 other websites in sub domians.

Please any help, I am stuck!

ps. I have tried the October 2010 Servired.php file supplied by CS Cart (same as in 2.2.2 and it still won’t run.

I would say you will need an SSL, not sure about other issues as don’t use that service. Our services require SSL.

To work with servired you don’t need ssl certificate as the payment is made exclusively trough the payment gateway outside the shop, you can still have it, but it wont make any difference for servired, neither having a unique IP adress.

What you must change is in the admin of the TPV virtual, there you must change the parameters to meet your server criteria.

[quote name=‘E.Qi.Librium’]To work with servired you don’t need ssl certificate as the payment is made exclusively trough the payment gateway outside the shop, you can still have it, but it wont make any difference for servired, neither having a unique IP adress.

What you must change is in the admin of the TPV virtual, there you must change the parameters to meet your server criteria.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your reply

How do I change the parameters to meet the server? When I log into

[url]https://canales.sermepa.es/canales/[/url] with my details I only see an option to view transactions and to change the admin password. Am I logging into the wrong url?

In [url]https://sis.sermepa.es/canales/lacaixa[/url] or the one you have, it’s the same I think

After logging in, you have to click:

adm. tpv virtual / Comercios / Modificar

In here you can change the parameters, like erasing the url ok and url ko for example, you can try different variotions on the settings untill you find the one that best works for you.

After logging in, you have to click:

adm. tpv virtual / Comercios / Modificar

.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I’m being really stupid but after logging in I have adm.tpv virtual and usuarios but no other options.

I have logged a suport ticket with CajaMar on friday but have not been contacted and am now getting really frustrated as the manual they supplied is in Spanish beyond my understanding.

Oh, you do not speak spanish, that I didn’t know. Anyway, in english, after logging in is:

adm. tpv virtual / Outlets/ Modify

If you do not see these options is because your bank (or your clients) didn’t gave you this access, wich you need to have in order to manage this payment gateway.

But yes, their support is not the fastest nor the best one :rolleyes:

Their support email is: virtualcom@sermepa.es and their phone n. is (0044) 902-198-747

Thanks once again. I definately have no other access other than to view transactions etc. I gave them a call and they said I need to call CAJAMAR.

Called CAJAMAR and they said that they can see the support email I sent on Friday with the help of a Spanish friend and would get back to me shortly. Now 4 days. This is so frustrating

Thank you for your help

Hi all,

I am trying to configure a bbva tpv. I have a script that sends the info to the tpv and the payment is accepted but i really don´t know how could i manage the tpv server response to the cart in order to show the customer the correct message (accepted, denied…) and mark the transaction as paid in the cart.

Thank you all, gracias majos!