Credit Card data being Stored?

I have cc data checked to not be stored and I assumed all was well until the other day:

1. I made a manual payment/order for a customer a month ago using his credit card number.

2. I made a new order for him a couple of days ago. This time as I started to type his Visa card number CS cart finished filling in the number

My question:

Does this mean that the card number is in the data base? Or could there be another explanation?

How do I remove all CC data?

Note I have my settings in the backend to not keep the CC information.

I shall submit a support ticket but first I want to get other opinions in case there is an easy fix that I can do.

More than likely your browser filled it in, not CS Cart.

[quote name=‘adodric’]More than likely your browser filled it in, not CS Cart.[/quote]

Adodric,

Thank you.

Interesting

Tell me more, what settings should I check? I am using FireFox when I am in the admin zone.

[quote name=‘Traveler’]Tell me more, what settings should I check? I am using FireFox when I am in the admin zone.[/QUOTE]

Look in your Firefox preferences for something like “Search and form history”.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Look in your Firefox preferences for something like “Search and form history”.

Bob[/quote]

Case solved!

Many thanks to Adoric and Bob.

I deleted all my history and cookies etc

I don’t think clearing the cache should be necessary. I’d consider it a bug that they don’t use

autocomplete=‘off’

on credit card fields.

It could be a bug or at least not an elegant way to code.

I am OK now.