Creating A New Shipping Method?

How would one go about adding a new shipping method. I don't see anything in the development docs and it looks like they're all property of the Tygh/ folder (Tygh/Shippings/Services)

How would one go about adding a new shipping method. I don't see anything in the development docs and it looks like they're all property of the Tygh/ folder (Tygh/Shippings/Services)

You can check https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart/CS-Cart-Custom-Shipment-Carriers-Tracking.html
This will help you

Yes, you need to add your method to app/Tygh/Shippings/Services or the similar folder in add-on. You can look into Ups.php as an example. All this methods implement IService interface (app/Tygh/Shippings/IService.php).

Do not forget about new records in the cscart_shipping_services DB table. Each service should be added as separate record with common shipping method identifier