Create an Autoresponder email once after customer purchases product.

Hi All

I’d like to create an autoresponder email that will be sent to customers as soon as they have ordered a product from my store.

Similar to what you get when buying something from Amazon or ebay.

It’ll be something like:

Thank you for purchasing the “item” for £9.99 on the 24/02/2011.

We will notify you once your product has been shipped.

---------

How do you set this up in CS CART, is it possible?

OR is it possible to just send the invoice/ receipt directly to the customer’s email address?

--------------------

Oops

Actually this might be the email that the payment gateway will send to me and my customer. So I don’t think I have to do anything in CS CART, Is this correct?

---------------------

On a nother note how are people creating templates to be used in newsletters?

[quote name=‘kaz’]Hi All

I’d like to create an autoresponder email that will be sent to customers as soon as they have ordered a product from my store.

Similar to what you get when buying something from Amazon or ebay.

It’ll be something like:

Thank you for purchasing the “item” for £9.99 on the 24/02/2011.

We will notify you once your product has been shipped.

---------

How do you set this up in CS CART, is it possible?

OR is it possible to just send the invoice/ receipt directly to the customer’s email address?

--------------------

Oops

Actually this might be the email that the payment gateway will send to me and my customer. So I don’t think I have to do anything in CS CART, Is this correct?

---------------------

On a nother note how are people creating templates to be used in newsletters?[/QUOTE]

You can do that with your Order Statuses. There are templates you can modify so you can customize the emails. I have one send out after an order is received, when I begin processing it, and then when it ships.