Contact Form

I have 2 urls:

Request Bike Tour Itinerary Information | Wilderness Voyageurs

http://wilderness-voyageurs.com/general-bike-tour-information.html

That are using the Form Builder Add on.

The state is always defaulted to Massachusetts, why not “Select State”?

Please edit the following file:

design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\addons\form_builder\hooks\pages\page_content.override.tpl

and replace:

{$_state = $form_values.$element_id|default:$settings.General.default_state}

with

{$_state = $form_values.$element_id|default:""}

Then clear the cache

Or instead of changing code, edit the default address.

both variants would work:

1st variant will require small code modification, but it would be applied only for your custom form

2nd variant will require configuration change in admin panel (menu: Settings → General, selectbox “Default State” under section “Default location”), but this change would be applied for every page with state selectbox (e.g. profile update page, checkout);

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1427196896' post='208876']

Or instead of changing code, edit the default address.

[/quote]

Shipping cost is calculated for unlogged customers according to the default location. Not sure if your solution is good for zonetrap

yes, indeed.

additionally default state is used for tax calculation on cart and product pages for unlogged users

Thanks Everyone!

I used variant 2 ([color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]edit the default address), cleared cache in Admin and bingo, it worked! I appreciate the help.[/font][/color]

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1427211532' post='208897']

Shipping cost is calculated for unlogged customers according to the default location. Not sure if your solution is good for zonetrap

[/quote]

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1427218613' post='208906']

yes, indeed.

additionally default state is used for tax calculation on cart and product pages for unlogged users

[/quote]

Yes, only if all of your customers are from Massachusetts.