Configuring Aftership

Dear forum members,

I want to integrate aftership track button in my cs-cart mv 4.3.8; the first stage is setting the cs-cart connector which means to insert the admin's api key to aftership's system, I did it and it's perfectly fine, the second stage is the one I have problem with, I need to insert the code within the page I've created for the track button, the code needs to be entered within the page description ; the issue is that I'm getting the following message:

NoticeSome HTML tags that you have used were cut off because of the restrictions on inserting HTML tags such as ,

I literally copy-paste the code afthership told me to in their instructions:

Include the follow javascript on your page once, ideally right after the opening tag.

Copy and paste the code below into your page between the and tags.
The buttons will appear whatever you place them.

I've tried with and without.

And on top of that, aftership's tech guy in their YTUBE video is doing the same thing and it's working for him, I don't get it:

https://youtu.be/elpHl_9hYM4

I need help please.

Thank you for your time,

Joseph.

Dear forum members,

I want to integrate aftership track button in my cs-cart mv 4.3.8; the first stage is setting the cs-cart connector which means to insert the admin's api key to aftership's system, I did it and it's perfectly fine, the second stage is the one I have problem with, I need to insert the code within the page I've created for the track button, the code needs to be entered within the page description ; the issue is that I'm getting the following message:

I literally copy-paste the code afthership told me to in their instructions:

I've tried with and without.

And on top of that, aftership's tech guy in their YTUBE video is doing the same thing and it's working for him, I don't get it:

https://youtu.be/elpHl_9hYM4

I need help please.

Thank you for your time,

Joseph.

Edit the 'sanitize_user_html' => 'auto', in config.local.php file need to set the value auto to false

DONE! THANK YOU!