Configure Ckedit To Open On Source Mode At Page Load

In v2.1.4 one could set the wysiwyg editor to open in source code mode by default.

Is there a setting in admin or configuration file where this can be set for 4.2.4?

The CKEditor still seems to have issues displaying correctly… or perhaps its some css issue.

And sometimes strips out iframe tags etc if saved in wysiwyg mode, so would like to set this if possible.

Ive added
config.startupMode = 'source';
to the js/lib/ckeditor/config.js file (and cleared all the caches) with no effect.

ckedit still opens in HTML wysiwyg mode… Are the cofigurations for cscart editors done differently?

Yeah I noticed the ckeditor not displaying in normal mode but switching to source view shows. Sorry dont know a fix

[quote name='remoteone' timestamp='1427636074' post='209441']

Ive added
to the js/lib/ckeditor/config.js file (and cleared all the caches) with no effect.

ckedit still opens in HTML wysiwyg mode… Are the cofigurations for cscart editors done differently?

[/quote]

I have tried your solution, cleared the cache and it works.

Make sure that the CKEditor is selected for the Default wysiwyg editor setting on the Settings → Appearance page and do not forgret to clear cache

Thanks eComLabs,

Yep, I always clear the cache after doing anything, both in the cart admin and using “&cc”, Also “&ctpl” if Ive made code changes. … but its gotta be said.

Also clear the browser cache. This is a common issue I seem to be having.

Sometimes after making changes, and clearing all the caches over and over again (until my face turns blue), the changes still do not render.

In this case, I had given up and moved on… until about 6 days later, i noticed the changes were miraculously showing… most frustrating… there must be some other sort of caching going on…

Anyway, it looks soooo much easier on the eye now with the color icons in CKeditor…

[quote name='remoteone' timestamp='1428904234' post='211194']

Thanks eComLabs,

Yep, I always clear the cache after doing anything, both in the cart admin and using “&cc”, Also “&ctpl” if Ive made code changes. … but its gotta be said.

Also clear the browser cache. This is a common issue I seem to be having.

Sometimes after making changes, and clearing all the caches over and over again (until my face turns blue), the changes still do not render.

In this case, I had given up and moved on… until about 6 days later, i noticed the changes were miraculously showing… most frustrating… there must be some other sort of caching going on…

Anyway, it looks soooo much easier on the eye now with the color icons in CKeditor…

[/quote]

Sometimes it is required to delete the var/cache directory manually. For some reason, the system does not clear everything properly

After installing the [eCom Labs] Full CKEditor, the code needs to be added to this file:
/js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/config.js

Suggestion to eCom Labs, maybe a setting in the addons.manage page to set the startup mode would be a useful addition to the addon... Its a free addon I think... very useful as the standard editor is ridiculously crippled..

After installing the [eCom Labs] Full CKEditor, the code needs to be added to this file:
/js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor

Suggestion to eCom Labs, maybe a setting in the addons.manage page to set the startup mode would be a useful addition to the addon... Its a free addon I think... very useful as the standard editor is ridiculously crippled..

We will think about it. Thank you for the suggestion

Is there a way to enable SCAYT by default in the full editor.

I set /js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/config.js

CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config ) {
config.scayt_autoStartup = true;
};

But it seems to have no effect, even after &cc&ctpl and deleting the /var/cache/ folder

Update... above changes worked eventually

for some reason, even after clearing the &cc&ctpl caches, and even deleting the entire /var/cache folder. The changes made to the full ckeditor (and the standard ckeditor) take several days/weeks before the functionality starts to work.

I'd love to find a reason for this weird issue, is js cached differently?

Also, Ive added the TableToolsToolBar and all dependent plugins to the eComLabs Full CKEditor.:
Plugins located at the apropriate folder under js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/plugins/...

Then config'd /js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/config.js ..

CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config ) {
	// Define changes to default configuration here. For example:
	// config.language = 'fr';
	// config.uiColor = '#AADC6E';
// config.startupMode = 'source';
config.scayt_autoStartup = true;
config.scayt_minWordLength = 3;
config.extraPlugins = 'dialogui';
config.extraPlugins = 'dialog';
config.extraPlugins = 'table';
config.extraPlugins = 'tabletools';
config.extraPlugins = 'tabletoolstoolbar';
};

Is this the correct way to install all the tabletools and tabletoolstoolbar dependancies?

Yes, according to the CKEditor documentation, this solution should work

I find it takes many days, even weeks before the changes I Make with the ckeditor to miraculously start working. This case is no exception, as the tabletools are still not showing. Is the ckeditor cached differently to the rest of cscart?

I just cant explain it.

I find it takes many days, even weeks before the changes I Make with the ckeditor to miraculously start working. This case is no exception, as the tabletools are still not showing. Is the ckeditor cached differently to the rest of cscart?

I just cant explain it.

Browser can also cache javascript files. Try changes on the another computer

Thanks, clearing the browser cache had no affect.

On another issue, Regarding the issue with elfinder, Ive logged a Bug report at:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-678 .... s-all-stores/#entry26808