Configuration Option Problem

pushpinsandfabriccorkboards.com>Fabric Covered Bulletin Boards>[choose a sub-category>then choose a fabric]

In our first category (Fabric Covered Bulletin Boards), we offer 6 options: Size, Color of Ribbon, Diagonal Ribbons, Criss Cross Ribons, Ribbon Frames and Hanging Direction. If the Diagonal ribbon is chosen, then the criss cross ribbon should not be chosen. If the Criss Cross ribbon is chosen, then the Diagonal ribbon should not be ordered.

How can I make only one of these two choices available for the customer. Some of my customers are ordering both of them, then I have to contact and refund the one they don't want.

Thanks for your help.

Diaina

[quote name='pushpins']

If the Diagonal ribbon is chosen, then the criss cross ribbon should not be chosen. If the Criss Cross ribbon is chosen, then the Diagonal ribbon should not be ordered.

[/quote]

Dependent selectors are not implemented. You can contact Joe (forum member) who programmed an addon for this.

For now you could split in two different products with their own set of options. 1 for criss cross+options and other for diagonal+options.

Note: you can vote on the Improve filters and Add dependent options in product options, so it could be considered on future releases.

Have you tried forbidden combinations

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

John