Community Themes Transferrable to Professional?

If I design a theme for CS-Cart Community edition, will they be compatible with the Professional edition?

I’d like to use the community edition to test out themes for clients. Can it be done?

Should not be any problem whatsoever, only real diff between community vs. pro is some addons are disabled.

Show us what you got!

Thanks!

The missing add-ons . . . are they anything that the customers will see? Or are they mainly for the admin side?

I’ve always been afraid of accidentally snipping out some sort of required code that would break CS-Cart. So, now I can play to my heart’s content.

I’ve also been limited to customizing a default layout. You can see some past samples that I’ve done for Disneyana.com and Sandusky Street Antiques. But, now I have a client who is giving me nearly total creative freedom, and I want to break away from a design that looks like an obvious modified version of a basic CS-Cart theme.

[quote name=‘Nava Designs’]Thanks!

The missing add-ons . . . are they anything that the customers will see? Or are they mainly for the admin side?[/QUOTE]

Nothing to be overly concerned about considering you just want to display your theme designs.

There is a comparison between the two versions on the CS-Cart site which details the differences if your concerned.

BTW, your designs look quite good! Although I am not much into Disney books any longer considering my daughters are beyond that age group, I can still appreciate the talent behind the design.

Good Luck!