Community edition language danish

Hi i just instald community edition as a test server for my real site (professisonel) i ofcours wantet it to be exatly as the professionel (as mutch as posible) and wantet to create the main language of the store witch is Danish.

now how the hek do i set up Danish in community edition??

i would like to keep English to so it sould be like in the old versions vare i could simply copy the english folder rename it and make the changes i wantet and then reupload it.

now the community edition dosent do me mutch good.

is it allowd to install my professionel licence on a sub domain and use it as a closed testserver?

[quote name='BaDTaG' timestamp='1324116244' post='127962']is it allowd to install my professionel licence on a sub domain and use it as a closed testserver?

[/quote]

Yes

okay thanks i was in doubt becours of the domain licens tingi.

so a bonus quistion. Is it allowd to use the same licens (professionel) in live stors if it is a sub domain? Eks. main store mydomain.com tools.mydomain.com all running the same license

[quote name='BaDTaG' timestamp='1324139766' post='127975']Is it allowd to use the same licens (professionel) in live stors if it is a sub domain? Eks. main store mydomain.com tools.mydomain.com all running the same license

[/quote]

No

okay thanks for the help m8.

i have instald profesionel on a sub domain as a test server. i am thinkung og locking it in .htaccess to just to be shure.

i am also working on main store and it seams to me that the old cs-cart workd better regards to import. now i have to split my import file down to 6k og text/products and a lot less wen importing images. the old community edition dit it all in 1 run :-(