Columns Overlapping

Hi, CS-Carters…

I am having trouble with my left and right columns overlapping into the central column area when the browser window is resized to a small width. Does anyone have any suggestions on keeping the left and right columns from overlapping into the central column area?

Thanks!

-Tim

www.GizmoDaddy.com

You have to find a way to make the section “we want to hear from you…” liquid so it expands and contracts. overall, try to use

instead of tables. Try to show the code you placed there so we can help you.

Thanks for the reply. Here is the code I currently have for my table:

```php

Click for details of A.C. Ryan's new PlayOn!GUI 2.0!
See what the guys at A.C. Ryan have been up to...
Introducing the PlayOn!GUI 2.0

We want to hear from you!

If you are one of our thousands of customers, please let us know how we did. Let us know what we did right and make us aware of where we can do better. Your feedback is
indispensable. Thank you!

Click Here To Review Us On ResellerRatings.com
Who's Your GizmoDaddy?
```

I will experiment with DIV tags to see if that will fix my problem. Thanks again.

-Tim

The 100% table should work, but maybe the images are too big. Try:

1. Reduce the size of left image.
  2. Delete the last and place the right image in the previous with img style= “float:right”.
  3. In that the

should have a right margin, so it doesn’t wrap bellow the right image.

```php

Who's Your GizmoDaddy?

We want to hear from you!

If you are one of our thousands of customers, please let us know how we did. Let us know what we did right and make us aware of where we can do better. Your feedback is

indispensable. Thank you!

Click Here To Review Us On ResellerRatings.com

```

About the use of float in css and margin, I recommend you read: [url]http://css.maxdesign.com.au/floatutorial/index.htm[/url]

Try using a width attribute rather than having it be a style. I.e.