Cms Magazine

I see there is a line meta name "cms magazine" in my header. Is this information neccessary. I know what it is but i don't know if I need it. I think it was put there by one of the organizations I used for SEO.

Can I just delete it?

sure u can do but update again with other and it will not problem till link broken.

Thanks sadesh. I don't understand what is "other" to update?

Do you know if this is helpful or hurtful to have as it is?

Its probably a link back and can be deleted , its for promotion of the other company, you will probably have some text files in root also relating to it

I see there is a line meta name "cms magazine" in my header. Is this information neccessary. I know what it is but i don't know if I need it. I think it was put there by one of the organizations I used for SEO.
Can I just delete it?

Have you Installer flying cart? The sweetcode Addon ads this Tag... spammy ;)

I hope there will be soon Addon verification for malicious Code and so. and a big warning message about unverifed third party Addons
Can't find the link for flying cart on Forum.... have to ask him/her

I do not know what I have. I have in the last year had someone install "rich snippets" which I assumed was the markup needed for websites. I am having trouble with that work which is failing the markup validation from Bing and W3. I can't get a reply from the people who installed this. It shows under the add on tag on the product details page, but is not listed on the addon page.

I don't know if that "cms magazine" came from that work or some seo company that I employed (for 1 week until they screwed up my information) I attached a screen shot of the results of the W3 Validation test.[attachment=12126:W3 markup validator.jpg]

Thanks For any info.

W3 markup validator.jpg

I don't know if that "cms magazine" came from that work or some seo company that I employed...

Thanks For any info.

I don't think this cmsmagazine txt is something malicious. Two of them popped up in the root directory as soon as I installed csc_vertical_menu addon. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.

I don't think this cmsmagazine txt is something malicious. Two of them popped up in the root directory as soon as I installed csc_vertical_menu addon. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.

Yes, this is not malicious. This file or meta tag helps some Russian developers to add your store into their portfolio without your permission and thereby increase their rating and become on the top of it, even if all they did for your store is to sell the add-on. :)

It is a poor practice regardless. Just get rid of them.

Yes, this is not malicious. This file or meta tag helps some Russian developers to add your store into their portfolio without your permission and thereby increase their rating and become on the top of it, even if all they did for your store is to sell the add-on. :)

I see some on source code but I cannot find where they are located. I don't see anything in the root. Where else?

Thank you.