Clicky tracking setup

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me where to put the Clicky code so that all pages of the site are tracked?

This is what it looks like

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky

Thanks

end of footer.tpl located under

/skin//customer/footer.tpl

[quote name=‘CathyG’]Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me where to put the Clicky code so that all pages of the site are tracked?

This is what it looks like

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky

Thanks[/quote]

Is it possible to connect getclicky with adwords?

Where can write experience with that service? Seems interesting, but how is the privacy. From where you know that they dont use the data for own projects, or they sell the experiences with keywords and so on!?

thanks

Thank you!

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]end of footer.tpl located under

/skin//customer/footer.tpl[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Where can write experience with that service? Seems interesting, but how is the privacy. From where you know that they dont use the data for own projects, or they sell the experiences with keywords and so on!?

thanks[/quote]

Google does that anyway, wouldn’t be surprised if that mob did the same.

Clicky provides a lot of relevant info and is well worth the $10/month we pay for the Pro version. Great complement to Google’s Webmaster Tools and Campaign Management.

I went to do this last night but I don’t seem to have a footer.tpl. I have “bottom.tpl” which is just the links at the bottom of the page in a table - is this where I should put the code?

[quote name=‘CathyG’]I went to do this last night but I don’t seem to have a footer.tpl. I have “bottom.tpl” which is just the links at the bottom of the page in a table - is this where I should put the code?[/quote]

Yes bottom.tpl (footer.tpl in 1.3.5?)

Place it at the very end of the page if possible.

awesome - thank you!

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]end of footer.tpl located under

/skin//customer/footer.tpl[/quote]

It’s better to create an “HTML block” via the Block manager and add this code there.

[quote name=‘zeke’]It’s better to create an “HTML block” via the Block manager and add this code there.[/quote]

I would normally agree, however a lot of clients like to duplicate boxes resulting in a HUGE amount of duplicated code.