Clearing Session/form Data After Placing An Order In Cs-Cart 2.2.2

We are still on an old version of CS-Cart (2.2.2), and unfortunately upgrading to 4.x is not an option at this time. However, one of our clients is experiencing the problem that the checkout form data is not being cleared after completing the order.

Our client is sometimes placing multiple orders manually for his customers, that do not have the option to go to the webshop themselves. So when he goes to the next order, the previous data is still filled in.

Is there any way to clear the form data after an order has been successfully completed?

Thanks in advance.

The cart should be cleared when the order is placed (I.e. in fn_order_placement_routines() at about line 2662 of fn.cart.php in V2.2.5).

If there is an error or 'repay' is selected, or 'order this order again', etc. then the cart may not be cleared. But if it's a successful order, it should be cleared. Note that the 'clear_cart' flag is passed as a parameter and is by default, true.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1418178492' post='199283']

The cart should be cleared when the order is placed (I.e. in fn_order_placement_routines() at about line 2662 of fn.cart.php in V2.2.5).

If there is an error or 'repay' is selected, or 'order this order again', etc. then the cart may not be cleared. But if it's a successful order, it should be cleared. Note that the 'clear_cart' flag is passed as a parameter and is by default, true.

[/quote]

I think Deltanic meant that the customer information should be cleared