Checkout shipping estimate says 0.00 dollars

When I place a test order and click on estimate shipping I get a message that states, “Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location. Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.” I read in this forum that this is a bug and that CS Help Desk can give us the fix. However, I sent the Help Desk personnel an email through help desk 4 days ago. I emailed them again and still no answer. I really need a fix for this, It should be posted on the forum. Can someone help with a fix?

CS-Cart v.1.3.5 SP4

Thanks,

MaryMae

[quote name=‘MaryMae’]When I place a test order and click on estimate shipping I get a message that states, “Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location. Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.” I read in this forum that this is a bug and that CS Help Desk can give us the fix. However, I sent the Help Desk personnel an email through help desk 4 days ago. I emailed them again and still no answer. I really need a fix for this, It should be posted on the forum. Can someone help with a fix?

CS-Cart v.1.3.5 SP4

Thanks,

MaryMae[/QUOTE]

MaryMae,

I recently had that issue. Have you activated any shipping methods or disabled them? Are you using a product that has a weight listed or free shipping set up?

I have a weight of 0.75 for the product. I have already setup 2 shipping methods. UPS and USPS and they are enabled. There is no free shipping.

I also noticed that when I view my cart or register there are only foreign counties available. There is not a United States and there isn’t any states listed either. I setup all this in the admin. All states are enabled and some countries are enabled.

shipping.gif

MaryMae

PM me with your login info and I can fix this for you.

[quote name=‘disneyana’]PM me with your login info and I can fix this for you.[/QUOTE]

I got it to work, but the UPS shipping estimate seems to not calculate right and usps won’t calculate at all. usps doesn’t even show in the customers side.