Checkout Process Needs Some Modifications

I have been using the CS Cart system for about 3 years now. During this time I have managed to identify some problems that can impact partnerships with potential clients who do not have much knowledge of technology.
The biggest problem I have encountered is with the checkout process. The process used by CS Cart is very complex for a large majority of users around the world, most of whom are people with little or no knowledge of new technologies.
What about the checkout process? The method created by CS Cart, if one sees the images or videos of how this process works, they are focused on how it works on a PC, no videos or images show how it works on mobile technology. I imagine that everyone here in this forum knows that today almost everyone uses phones more than computers. CS Cart Checkout process on mobile technology is not efficient at all. In an example, if at the time of payment an error appears with the delivery service, it will not be seen because it is at the top of the page and the customer is at the bottom putting the card. Almost all online stores break this process down into different steps or windows, so customers can understand the information the system is asking for at each step. In this way, the customer is not confused with all the delivery, billing and payment information in a single window. When the processes are split by window, the client can see the errors individually and work on them.
The other, the error message is not well located or presented. During the payment, if there is an error, it is shown in a small pop-up window in the upper right part that can hardly be distinguished in the mobile version, just like in the PC version. It should be in the middle of the screen, that way client will put attention and read quickly what is happening.
My recommendation is that CS Cart find a way to create a step-by-step, slightly less complex checkout process. The development of this type of technology cannot be based only on what the developers or platform owners would like to have, but on how it will influence customers. This problem has caused me to lose money, more than 1000 abandoned carts and constant complaints from customers saying that the payment process is too complicated and stop the shop.
When a person tries to buy in a Multivendor store, where they have different vendors at the time of payment, the system will show the customer all the delivery services, they are in extremely large windows for mobile technology and even for the PC. I don't see any sense in it. It's as if the checkout process is made so inefficiently that store owners have to pay a developer to improve it.
I attach some images showing what I mean.

ERROR 1.jpg

ERROR 2.jpg

ERROR 3.jpg

ERROR 4.jpg

ERROR 5.jpg

ERROR 6.jpg

ERROR 7.jpg

And also, if someone wants to modify the purchase process of a store, they must pay a fortune to be able to do it.

Yep. The CS-Cart checkout has been a mess for quite a while now. I just use this addon from CS-Cart Rocks and it works perfectly:

https://www.cscartrocks.com/one-step-checkout.html

I know you are probably reluctant to buy another addon to "fix" CS-Cart and make it work like it ought to work out of the box; however, CS-Cart is not interested in fixing this problem. People have been complaining about it for years. This just fixes the issues and you can then just go on with your life of running an online store.

Yep. The CS-Cart checkout has been a mess for quite a while now. I just use this addon from CS-Cart Rocks and it works perfectly:

I know you are probably reluctant to buy another addon to "fix" CS-Cart and make it work like it ought to work out of the box; however, CS-Cart is not interested in fixing this problem. People have been complaining about it for years. This just fixes the issues and you can then just go on with your life of running an online store.

I concur, I use their related addon, slightly more but excellent

https://www.cscartrocks.com/one-step-checkout-3-columns-flat-layout.html

Thanks for your share but if you check the Add on images are doing only reference to how it looks on PC version. None, absolutely none shows how it looks on mobile version.

Also, I don't like the One Step process, maybe for PC it's ok, but for mobile version, all in 1 window means conflict between clients and information. When clients see this they feel like a kid on 6 grade when a teacher tell them to write a paragraph.

I need more simplicity. At the end I would need to hire a developer to fix this disaster created on porpuse.

You should visit my store on a phone and go to the checkout. I think you would like it. kingsley press dot com.

I did already. What happens is the following. My market sell worldwide but ships to a specific country only, Cuba. People around the world buy products to support their family members in Cuba. What this means? People should provide Billing address plus Shipping Address that is different. The only way people can manage this properly and without confusion is using a step-by-step process that way the information provided is focussed on clients needs. The process that fit my needs is

First Step - Shipping Address

Second Step - Billing Address

Third Step - Shipping Review

Fourth Step - Payment

Also, I have the problem with the products not available for the shipping area that the system don't identify properly. Not all the products are available for all the cities in Cuba. At the end I will need to customize the checkout process and change it complete

You should visit my store on a phone and go to the checkout. I think you would like it. kingsley press dot com.