Checkout.fi Integration

Hello,

I need to have local Finnish banks payment on my checkout page. So far I found this checkout.fi that would suit best to my site and my budget.

I would like to ask if you may perform integration of this to cs-cart. You may find the API-description in attachments.

Kind Regards,

Serif

CTD-TechnicalInterfaceDescription-080415-1556-119.pdf

Please check PM

[quote name='Serif' timestamp='1428568224' post='210792']

Hello,

I need to have local Finnish banks payment on my checkout page. So far I found this checkout.fi that would suit best to my site and my budget.

I would like to ask if you may perform integration of this to cs-cart. You may find the API-description in attachments.

Kind Regards,

Serif

[/quote]

Hello,

We have gone through your CS-Cart website payment gateway integration. We are confident of giving you the best meeting for your CS-Cart website payment gateway integration.

We have immense experience in CS-Cart payment gateways add-on development and we are developed more than 10+ CS-Cart payment add-on for our Clients.

Please find the payment gateway add-on:-

1. CCAvenue payment gateway.
  2. eTranzact payment gateway.
  3. MPower payment gateway.
  4. PayU payment gateway.
  5. Quantum payment gateway and etc…,

we are having more than 3+ years of experience in CS-Cart versions 2.0.x, 3.0.x, 4.0.x 4.1.x, 4.2.x development services.

Please check our website so that you may know our experience in CS-Cart platform.

Please let me know if have any query and looking forward to hear from you…,