Changing The Size Of The Grid For Product Lists, Full Body Size Thumbnails

Hallo CS Cart Professionals!
Changing the size of the grid for product lists, full body size thumbnails. as i am start selling apparels, and want to change the full body grid thumbnails for my product list categories list and for each other blocks where shows the product in a list! i want that the product image fully fit in the product thumbnails grid without to any side border and white space!
kindly let me know where i can change the theme template!
Please check the attached pictures!
Many Thanks

FireShot Capture 344 - Catalog __ Apparel - unitheme.net.png

FireShot Capture 185 - UniTheme - premium template for CS-Cart - unitheme.net.png

Please provide us with the URL of your website

Please provide us with the URL of your website

Hi

thanks for your reply! the website is not yet installed i have unitheme and want these changes

Thanks

It is required to check example with your images since solution depends on image sizes

It is required to check example with your images since solution depends on image sizes

Hi

it will the same settings as unitheme.net

Thanks

Hi

it is the same settings as unitheme.net

Thanks

We are still waiting for the examples of products with your images

I want that the product image fully fit in the product thumbnails grid without to any side border and white space.

We are still waiting for the examples of products with your images

Hi please check the url veerza.com

Looks like thumbnail height is defined in the settings. Try to set height value to empty one

Looks like thumbnail height is defined in the settings. Try to set height value to empty one

Hi thanks for your kind reply, i've checked but its not working. any other solution? Thanks

Was something changed?

Was something changed?

Hi have changed but its not working and its same at the store home blocks and but in all categories thumbnail gone and only shows grid without image. any other suggestion? Thanks

Hi CS cart experts

is there any one can tell me how to set the image grid without any border and image i upload is fully fits in the image layout grid

Thanks

is there any one can tell me how to set the image grid without any border and image i upload is fully fits in the image layout grid

I am afraid, no

or how to change the layout of the image like this new cs cart theme

Syrup Theme

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15548]
i want the image grid same as in this cs cart new theme.
https://demo.themehills.com/cscart/t_syrup_theme/multivendor/apparel/
Thanks

Hi

can someone tell me how to the alignment of the product label and add to the wish list on the product image on the mobile top left and right corner, and remove unnecessary free space between the image and title text bottom? and from the top of the image?

Please see the screenshot and a cs-cart demo link on mobile view!

Many Thanks