Changing quantity of stock of different colors of the same product?

Hi guys,

Ive figured out how to add color options to each product however how do i edit the quantity of each colour within a product? ( i didnt want to separate each colour to an individual product as im sure cs cart has a way to edit stock of each?)

again any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Hello limbomania,

Thank you for your message.

You can use the Option combinations feature in this case. So I suggest that you should create option combinations and specify the necessary quantity for each option combination. In order to create it you should do the following:

1. In the CS-Cart administration panel, go to Products > Products.
  2. Click on the name of the necessary product.
  3. Select the Track with options option in the Inventory drop-down list and click the Save button.
  4. Open the Options tab and click on the Edit link of the necessary option.
  5. Select the Inventory check box and click the Save button (repeat steps 4-5 for every necessary product option).
  6. Click on the Option combinations link.
  7. In the opened window, click on the rebuild option combination link.
  8. Specify quantity for the necessary option combinations and click the Save button.

Please note that the Track with options option will be available in the Inventory drop-down list only after one or more options for a product are created. If no options are created for a product, the Track with options option will not be displayed in the Inventory drop-down list on the editing product page.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thank you for this post! Very helpful.

Do you know how can I add multiple images for each combination? In the inventory modul I can only add one.

I have products that come in different colors and I need to add photos from different angles for each of them.