Change Text On Checkout Page

On the page www.mydomain/checkout there are several text items that I need to change.

I use CS-cart 4.03. How do I get there?

Did you ever get this resolved? I need this information for 4.03 as well.

[quote name='Stef' timestamp='1390365914' post='175734']

On the page www.mydomain/checkout there are several text items that I need to change.

I use CS-cart 4.03. How do I get there?

[/quote]

Can you give an example of what text you want to change? Some of it may be in the languages section.

Thanks phantocables for the quick response. I want to change the Customer Service number shown below. I have all my phone numbers set under “Settings, Company”.

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

[color=#7F7F7F]

Delivery time is calculated in business days.

Products in stock will be sent after the payment is verified. Mail service is responsible for the goods during transportation.

Please, open the package delivered under your order the moment you receive it. If any damage is revealed, make claims against mail service.

Any questions? Contact our Customer Service at 123-12-23[/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='cmund' timestamp='1390599687' post='175997']

Thanks phantocables for the quick response. I want to change the Customer Service number shown below. I have all my phone numbers set under “Settings, Company”.

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

[color=#7F7F7F]Delivery time is calculated in business days.

Products in stock will be sent after the payment is verified. Mail service is responsible for the goods during transportation.

Please, open the package delivered under your order the moment you receive it. If any damage is revealed, make claims against mail service.

Any questions? Contact our Customer Service at 123-12-23[/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Go to Administration > Languages > Translations.

Under “Search for pattern” type “123-12-23” then click search.

The value for “shipping_tips” should show up where you can edit it and change any information you want.

Awesome! Thank you phatomcables!